Whether you attend Oracle OpenWorld 2018 San Francisco for a day or four, you will engage in free-flowing ideas that will help you and your business achieve tomorrow’s business goals, today!
Take advantage of the various Oracle Advanced Customer Services learning sessions focused on:
- How to implement successful best practices with Oracle products and solutions
- Optimizing your journey to Oracle Cloud
- Hearing firsthand from Oracle's customers, your peers, on how they have achieved success through our services
Click the session ID for more details and add them to your Oracle OpenWorld schedule today!
Monday, October 22, 2018
- Moving PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: A Vale S.A. Case Study [CAS5562]
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: A Proven End-to-End Approach to IaaS [BUS5487]
- Moving Siebel Loyalty to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: A Smiles S.A. Case Study [CAS5560]
- Protect Your Business and Your Data with Oracle Managed Security Services [BUS5552]
- Siebel CRM Thought Leadership Panel [CAS5743]
- Seize the Day: Accelerate and Optimize Business Cloud Adoption [CAS5520]
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Break Down Barriers with DevOps to Accelerate Innovation [BUS5494]
- Secure Your IT Services with Oracle Managed Identity Cloud Services [BUS6732]
- Oracle Cloud at Customer: Have It Your Way [CAS1468]
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Embrace Oracle Autonomous Database and Accelerate Adoption [BUS5514]
- Journey to the Cloud: Latin America Customer Success Showcase [CAS4333]
- Oracle's Applications Unlimited Products are Thriving in the Cloud [CAS5554]
- The Forgotten Necessities: Complementing SaaS with PaaS [BUS5558]
Thursday, October 25, 2018
- Insights Into An Integrated HCM Solution: Daimler’s Transformation [CAS6563]
- Leverage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Applications, and Oracle Premier Support [BUS5737]
- Make the Most of Your Oracle Cloud at Customer Investment [BUS5498]
- Enterprise Agility with the Siebel CRM Continuous Release Model [PRO5726]
In addition to learning sessions, attend our mini-briefings where expert presenters will share tips and best practices, with time for Q&A and the chance to win a prize!
To see more details about Advanced Customer Services at Oracle OpenWorld, visit: oracle.com/goto/acs-oow
We look forward to seeing you there!