Oracle Advanced Customer Services will host over a dozen learning sessions at Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2019. The sessions will feature speakers with experience across all types of business—from all over the world. They will discuss important topics including:
• Thriving in the inevitable, achievable hybrid cloud
• Accelerating SaaS adoption in the enterprise
• Achieving operational excellence with Oracle Cloud
• And more!
Each session is designed to enable your success in modernizing your existing technology and ensuring you are prepared to thrive in the cloud. Check out the Oracle Advanced Customer Services learning sessions featured below where you can:
Hear Cloud Customer Use Cases
Gain insights into customer use cases and success stories:
• Customer Panel: Proven Business Success by Harnessing the Power of Oracle Cloud [PAN5039
• Same Goal, Different Paths: Destination Cloud [CAS5038
• Proactively Address the Challenges of SaaS Adoption in the Enterprise [CAS5296
• How To Thrive in the Inevitable, Achievable Hybrid Cloud [CON5295
Learn How to Thrive in the Cloud
Hear best practices on how to make the most of your Oracle investment:
• Build the Bridge to Your Future with Autonomous Database [CAS5044
• It’s Not Will, But Planning That Counts: Moving Business Applications to Cloud [CON5035
• Targeted Application Solutions for Today’s Most Robust Infrastructure [CON5040
Envision and Build Your Cloud Strategy
Attend the new whiteboarding and demos with discussion sessions:
• Turn Your Security Strategy into a Business Enabler [CLS5030
• Discover Your Beacon to Transform, Deploy, and Develop in the Cloud [CLS5043
• Keep a Better Pulse on Your Business with Innovative Application Management [CLS6591
Oracle Advanced Customer Services experts will also present sessions at the Support Stars Bar Mini Briefing Center.
Visit oracle.com/goto/acs-oow to see the full list of Oracle Advanced Customer Services learning sessions, mini-briefings, and more.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!