Oracle OpenWorld is an inspiring event experience, which celebrates and accelerates success for our customers. Attend Oracle OpenWorld Middle East at the World Trade Centre in Dubai on 14-15 January 2020 and meet Advanced Customer Services at our demonstration kiosks located in “The Exchange” exhibition hall throughout both days of the event.
Let Oracle Advanced Customer Services accelerate your innovation agenda. Unleash the power of your Oracle solutions and leverage industry-leading expertise and services to:
- Maximize SaaS investments
- Modernize workloads on Oracle Cloud
- Embrace Autonomous Database
- Eliminate uncertainty and reduce risk
- Optimize on-premise systems and applications
Registration is now open for this two day, free-to-attend event that is equal parts conference and exhibition. View the agenda on the event website so you can benefit from all the planned activities:
- Keynotes: Hear from business and thought leaders, technologists, innovators, and shapers of the future.
- Sessions: Attend Case Studies of leading organizations, from local start-ups to multi-national enterprises, and learn about solutions designed to resolve some of your biggest challenges.
- Hands-on Demos and Labs: Get hands-on with products, solutions, and services from Oracle and Oracle PartnerNetwork companies.
Use the comments section below to let us know if you’re interested in meeting with Oracle Advanced Customer Services at the event or have any questions about our planned activities. We will contact you directly.
We look forward to meeting you in Dubai!