By Arunkumar Ramamoorthy on Nov 25, 2013
As the title suggests, basics of layout components available in ADF Faces is covered in this whitepaper.
This paper can be accessed from this location : http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/adf/learnmore/adffaceslayoutbasics-2046652.pdf
In a nutshell, this paper talks about
- different layout components available in ADF
- their geometry management
- example situations during which a particular component can be used
- reverse engineering some of the popular websites and
- solutions to few frequent layout scenarios
This paper will be very helpful for understanding different layout components offered by ADF Faces and also to use them effectively to build your website.
You can also browse through ADF Architecture Square Homepage to find this and other related whitepapers : http://bit.ly/adfarchsquare