SaaS Event: Software Business Online Conference in Santa Clara
By anshu.sharma on Sep 20, 2007
I will be giving a keynote at the Software Business Online Conference in Santa Clara on Oct 2nd on the SaaS Ecosystem. In my role of working
with Oracle SaaS Program partners, I have learned some lessons on where
the SaaS ecosystem is headed, what mistakes to avoid, how to pick the
right partners and ecosystems - and I will share these insights.
Some of the other speakers include:
Keynote and General Session speakers for the event include:
- Theodore Forbath, Chief Strategist Software Development, Wipro Technologies
- Anshu Sharma, Senior Manager, Oracle SaaS Program Office
- Thomas Lindeman, Group Product Manager Software Licensing & Protection Services, Microsoft
- Grant Bodley, VP, High Tech Sector, SAP
- Reza Sadeghian, VP, Strategic Operations, SAP
- Ross Mayfield, CEO & Founder, Socialtext
- Colleen Smith, VP of Software as a Service Programs, Progress Software
- Vladimir L Pavlov, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of the International Software and Productivity Engineering Institute
- Chris Schin, Director of Product Management, Symantec
- John Ciacchella, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
You can register by clicking below to receive $400 off:
http://www.infowebcom.com/speaker_reg.php (Use the Discounted Registration $595 after $400 off.)
You can also come visit the exhibition for FREE by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to send you a VIP Pass.
If you want to learn about Oracle's SaaS Program for ISVs and hosters, do visit http://www.oracle.com/technologies/saas/index.html.