SaaS & Cloud Computing at OpenWorld 2009
By shupadhy-Oracle on Jul 23, 2009
OpenWorld 2009 will have several opportunities for you to discuss SaaS & Cloud Computing
1) SaaS & Cloud Pavilion - Get to know exciting offerings from Oracle partners in the area of SaaS & Cloud Computing. If you want to showcase your solution/service here, please drop us an email at email@example.com. Needless to say, this pavilion will be popular this year. You would need a presence here if you want to get the conversations going.
2) S308942 Develop Software-as-a-Service Applications on the Oracle SaaS Platform - For all developers & architects building new SaaS Apps or converting existing apps to multitenancy.
3) S307767 Deploying an SaaS Application on the Oracle Platform: Callidus Case Study - For audience interested in learning how SaaS is deployed. Callidus On demand SVP will also talk about how he launched the Callidus SaaS business and brought it to its current position.
4) S308509 Get Ready to Sell: 2010 Is the Year of Enterprise SaaS - OpSource specializes in SaaS Hosting and so has a broad visibility across different SaaS ISVs. OpSource CMO will talk about how you can grow your SaaS business.
5) S311783 ISVs, Learn How to Partner with Oracle in Your Transition to SaaS - Oracle A&C will tell you how you can partner closely with Oracle.
6) S309755 Software-as-a-Service Transformation Demystified and Accelerated - CSC Practice Director will disscuss their framework and services to accelerate the move to SaaS.
7) S311937 Cloud/SaaS/On Demand: Delivering Software the Way Customers Want to Consume It - Oracle On Demand Presentation on SaaS & Cloud offerings & vision.
8) S310396 Oracle and Accenture Point of View on Using Oracle Applications and the Amazon Cloud - Accenture will share their experience in deploying Oracle Apps in the Cloud
9) S312566 Clear Up the Cloud: Key Infrastructure Requirements and Real-World Implementations - In this session, NetApp Founder and Executive Vice President Dave Hitz discusses current and future data center infrastructure requirements for cloud computing. The presentation also shares lessons learned from Sprint's deployment of cloud services
10) S312681 Financial, Operations, and Regulatory Considerations for the Cloud (KPMG)
11) In-depth presentations on using Oracle products in the Cloud -
S311507 Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology for Platform as a Service - Will discuss using Oracle FMW as a foundation for setting up your own PaaS
S312630 Cloud Computing with Oracle Fusion Middleware
S309525 Identity Management and the Cloud: Stormy Days Ahead? -
S311356 Oracle Database in the Cloud
S308721 Cloudy Days for Service-Oriented Architecture?
S309451 Building a Distributed Computing Infrastructure, Using Oracle Coherence
S308592 Software Assemblies in Oracle Fusion Middleware for the Virtualized World
S312109 Provisioning Oracle RAC in a Virtualized Environment, Using Oracle Enterprise Manager
S308460 Enterprise Data Services in the Cloud with Oracle Fusion Middleware
S307483 Castle in the Clouds: SaaS-Enabling Oracle ADF Faces Applications
S310084 Databases in the Cloud: Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database on Amazon Web Services
Comparing this with the sessions last year, one can clearly see the uptick in interest around this topic.