Oracle SaaS Platform is Leading Choice for SaaS ISVs
By anshu.sharma on Feb 01, 2008
Oracle and several partners outlined the leadership position of Oracle SaaS Platform as platform of choice for SaaS ISVs, especially mission-critical on-demand application vendors.
- Oracle News: Oracle SaaS Platform is Leading Choice for Growing Number of Companies Offering Software as a Service (Nov, 2007)
- Partner News: OpSource Adopts Oracle SaaS Platform to Deliver OpSource On-Demand (Nov, 2007)
- Partner News: Symphony Services Helps ISVs Adopt Oracle SaaS Platform (Nov, 2007)
- Partner News: Leading SaaS EDI Service Provider SPS Commerce Leverages Oracle's Software As a Service Platform (Nov, 2007)
- Partner News: Patni announces Enablement Services based on Oracle SaaS Platform (Nov, 2007)
Here are some excerpts from the press release:
"As a SaaS leader, quality, speed of delivery and security are the lifeblood of the WebEx business," said Gary Griffiths, vice president, products and operations, Cisco WebEx. "By using Oracle, we can focus on serving our 6 million users and growing network of WebEx Connect partners without worrying about database scalability within our on-demand collaboration services platform."
"Cerner's Healthe services address the ever growing burden of healthcare expenses that employers face each day," said Bill Wing, Vice President of Healthe Services. "Oracle SaaS technology enables our Healthe solution for clinics to provide electronic medical records, online scheduling, and community health records to better coordinate the care of tens of thousands of employees and their families around the world. Oracle has helped Cerner save companies millions in medical and pharmaceutical expenses while improving the productivity and health status of the populations we manage."
"Oracle's leading database, middleware, and enterprise manager software provide SPS Commerce with a rich platform on which to deliver a competitive SaaS offering," stated Archie Black, President and CEO at SPS Commerce. "We not only leverage the Oracle SaaS Platform for our supply chain services at our data center, but also integrate with Oracle systems at many of our customer sites, such as Welch's. Software as a service is the future, and we are pleased to partner with an organization that shares our vision."