Update on some interesting new or recently updated Exadata related MOS notes and the Oracle Database Appliance
By Rene Kundersma-Oracle on Sep 22, 2011
- Dedicated and Global Hot Spares for Exadata Compute Nodes in 22.214.171.124.2 (Doc ID 1339647.1)
- How to Expand Exadata Compute Node File Systems (Doc ID 1357457.1)
- Tool for Gathering I/O Resource Manager Metrics: metric_iorm.pl (Doc ID 1337265.1)
- Scripts and Tips for Monitoring CPU Resource Manager (Doc ID 1338988.1)
- Configuring Resource Manager for Mixed Workloads in a Database (Doc ID 1358709.1)
From now on smaller post will primarily be done using my twitter account: @rene_kundersma. The larger items will still be posted to this blog.