It's a big term but it doesn't have to be so, well, cloudy.
Many WebLogic (and broader Oracle users) are finding that their cloud strategy is being enabled by specific, industry-leading advances in Oracle's PaaS offerings.
(you say) Show me
! (you demand)
Then today is your lucky day! Well, January 28th is, anyway. We're hosting a Cloud Online Forum
with a strong agenda
to explore how you can rapidly build, deploy, manage, and secure rich applications and enable business collaboration and innovation using an integrated cloud platform - all built on the industry’s #1 Database and Application Server.
And this isn't some fluffy marketing event where we do nothing but talk about how great Oracle is and expect you to believe us without hesitation. We're being joined by IDC (the research and analyst firm) and some key guests, including 7-11's Greg Haertling, their Chief Enterprise Architect and Sr. Director of Software Development. They'll help you understand the Oracle PaaS offering from an industry perspective, as well as give an customer view of adoption and implimentation.
The event covers database and middleware platforms in the cloud, so grab your favorite DBA, developer, executive, Ops or middleware guru and join us by registering now! January 28, 2015 | 10am PST/1pm EST
Modern Business. Modern Cloud.
Is Your PaaS Delivering the Agility Your Users Demand?
The Middleware General Session begins at 11:30AM PST. 7 Eleven's, Greg Haertling, Chief Enterprise Architect and Sr. Director of Software Development will you how 7 Eleven "Accelerated their Digital Transformation with Oracle's Platform as a Service." He will be joined by Oracle’s Siddhartha Agarwal, Vice President, Product Management and Strategy.
They will discuss how Platform as a Service is driving efficiencies for development, operations and LOB, including highly scalable and cost efficient development & testing in the cloud, delivery of enterprise class cloud & mobile apps, rapid integration of cloud & on-premise investments, and seamless workload portability between on-premises & cloud.
Afterward, you can watch these additional Middleware Sessions in the following tracks: Application Developer Track: Build, Test, Extend Cloud Applications
• Java App Performance at the Speed of Cloud: Hot Tips for Successful Cloud Development
• Jazz Up Your SaaS with Oracle PaaS Solutions
• Mobile Development in the Cloud Middleware IT Operations Track: Integrate, Secure, Manage your Cloud
• Simplify SaaS and On-premises Integration
• Extend Your Identity Management Services to the Cloud
• Top Tips for Managing Your Application PaaS Business User Track: Connect, Collaborate & Analyze in the Cloud
• Next-Gen Enterprise Content Management in the Cloud
• Rapid Business Process Automation in the Cloud
• Unlocking the Power of Business Analytics in Oracle Cloud
There will also be a Database General Session and Database Cloud Platform sessions that you can attend. Join us!