Friday May 09, 2014
Tuesday Jan 22, 2013
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Jan 22, 2013
WebLogic 12c Distinctive Recipes for software
architects, administrators and developers -- who know
quite a bit about WebLogic, want to know more, but don’t want the
typical ‘recipe book’ full of screenshots. This new book is a collection of best practice in administrating
WebLogic, large-scale deployments, performance-tuning biggest mistakes
and tools, the JVM, using JMX with your own applications, stuck
threads, JDBC myths, effectively detecting memory leaks, Java EE
examples (deployments and NetBeans projects), Oracle Fusion Middleware
(Service Bus, SOA Suite etc.) and WebLogic in the Cloud without the
hype. The book provides insights you won’t find in the manual,
like recommendations, discussions, best practices, deployable projects,
webcast videos and directions on when to use a feature – and when not
to. With all this and more, this book is the perfect complement to
official courses and manuals. Check it out on Amazon.com.
- WebLogic Update @ Voxxed Days Istanbul
- Accessing WebLogic Logs via REST
- Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Innovation Awards Now Open for Nominations!
- Managing Logs in WebLogic
- Your Spring application takes longer to deploy? Think again!
- A Gentle Introduction to the WebLogic Diagnostic Framework (WLDF)
- Your Opinion Wanted - What Would You Like to See in OTN Virtual Summits?
- WLS Tip: Getting started with Arquillian on WebLogic Server
- WLS Tip: Installing WebLogic with Chef
- An Introduction to WLST Script Profiles