Friday May 09, 2014
Friday Nov 01, 2013
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Nov 01, 2013
IDEXX Laboratories is the global market leader in diagnostics and IT for animal health [with 50,000 veterinary practices worldwide], and water and milk quality. Watch this video where Brett Curtis, Senior System Administrator from IDEXX, discusses their business applications and laboratory information management systems. IDEXX uses Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite, Coherence, Enterprise Manager and more. Enterprise Manager is used to manage their entire stack and has enabled IDEXX to achieve an astounding 90% reduction in time to find root cause of problems in their application infrastructure.
- Using SQLXML Data Type with Application Continuity
- Testing WLS and ONS Configuration
- Migrating from Generic Data Source to Active GridLink
- New WebLogic Server Running on Docker in Multi-Host Environments
- WebLogic Server Multi-tenancy and Partition Isolation
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- WebLogic Server 12.2.1: Elastic Cluster Scaling
- Now Available: Domain to Partition Conversion Tool (DPCT)
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic 12.2.1
- ZDT Technical Topic: How are Those Sessions Kept Alive Anyway?