Friday May 09, 2014
Friday Nov 01, 2013
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Nov 01, 2013
IDEXX Laboratories is the global market leader in diagnostics and IT for animal health [with 50,000 veterinary practices worldwide], and water and milk quality. Watch this video where Brett Curtis, Senior System Administrator from IDEXX, discusses their business applications and laboratory information management systems. IDEXX uses Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite, Coherence, Enterprise Manager and more. Enterprise Manager is used to manage their entire stack and has enabled IDEXX to achieve an astounding 90% reduction in time to find root cause of problems in their application infrastructure.
- ZDT Technical Topic: How are Those Sessions Kept Alive Anyway?
- ZDT Rollouts and Singletons
- Java Rock Star Adam Bien Impressed by WebLogic 12.2.1
- Even Applications can be Updated with ZDT Patching
- WLS 12.2.1 launch - Servlet 3.1 new features
- Introducing WLS JMS Multi-tenancy
- New EJB 3.2 feature - Modernized JCA-based Message-Driven Bean
- WLS JNDI Multitenancy
- Monitoring FAN Events
- Multi-Tenancy Samples