Friday May 09, 2014
Friday Nov 01, 2013
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Nov 01, 2013
IDEXX Laboratories is the global market leader in diagnostics and IT for animal health [with 50,000 veterinary practices worldwide], and water and milk quality. Watch this video where Brett Curtis, Senior System Administrator from IDEXX, discusses their business applications and laboratory information management systems. IDEXX uses Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite, Coherence, Enterprise Manager and more. Enterprise Manager is used to manage their entire stack and has enabled IDEXX to achieve an astounding 90% reduction in time to find root cause of problems in their application infrastructure.
- WLS Tip: Installing WebLogic with Chef
- An Introduction to WLST Script Profiles
- Oracle WebLogic Server Now Running on Docker Containers
- OpenWorld 2014: WebLogic Cloud Approaches
- WLS JDBC Driver Patching
- OpenWorld Session on Security Practices for WebLogic & Coherence
- OpenWorld Double Dose: Maximum Availability in the Cloud
- Next Up: WebLogic Server Management Session from OpenWorld
- Sonatype Nexus 2.11.2 supports Oracle Maven Repository
- Calling All WebLogic Users: Please Help Us Improve WebLogic Documentation!