By Frances Zhao-Oracle on Oct 10, 2014
Oracle WebLogic Server on Oracle Database Appliance 12.1.3 offers a complete solution for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications in a fully integrated system of software, servers, storage, and networking that delivers highly available database and WebLogic services. The world's most popular database, Oracle Database and the industry's best application server, WebLogic Server have been combined in this industry-unique appliance to provide high availability and the simplicity of One-Button deployment. And to top it all off, it reduces IT cost with a unique capacity-on-demand software licensing model.
Here you can download the new version of WebLogic on ODA 12.1.3 which
offers WebLogic templates for 11g (10.3.6), 12c (12.1.2 and 12.1.3).
The following highlighted new features are included in this release:
- Oracle Database 12c support on ODA integrated with WebLogic Server.
- WebLogic on ODA provisioning tool now offers not only multi domain and multi cluster options in the wizard-driven templates, but also the single WebLogic instance provisioning.
- Provides Coherence provisioning in the wizard-driven templates.
- Much faster provisioning with new ‘snap’ feature
- New licensing options include a 'pool' of WebLogic licenses with min/max range, that can be allocated to WebLogic, Oracle Traffic Director and other Oracle Cloud Application Foundation products.