OracleWebLogic YouTube Channel
By jeffreyawest on Feb 14, 2011
The WebLogic Product Management Team has been working on content for an Oracle WebLogic YouTube channel to host demos and overview of WebLogic features. The goal is to provide short educational overviews and demos of new, useful, or 'hidden gem' WLS features that may be underutilized.
We currently have 26 videos including:
- Coherence Server Lifecycle Management with WebLogic Server (James Bayer)
- WebLogic Server JRockit Mission Control Experimental Plugin (James Bayer)
- WebLogic Server Virtual Edition Overview and Deployment Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder (Mark Prichard)
- Migrating Applications from OC4J 10g to WebLogic Server with Smart Upgrade (Mark Prichard)
- WebLogic Server Java EE 6 Web Profile Demo (Steve Button)
- WebLogic Server with Maven and Eclipse (Steve Button)
- Advanced JMS Features: Store and Forward, Unit of Order and Unit of Work (Jeff West)
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Recording, editing and Playback (Jeff West)
Special thanks to Steve, Mark and James for creating quality content to help educate our community and promote WebLogic Server!
The Product Management Team will be making ongoing updates to the content. We really do want people to give us feedback on what they want to see with regard to WebLogic. Whether its how you achieve a certain architectural goal with WLS or a demonstration and sample code for a feature - All requests related to WLS are welcome!
You can find the channel here: http://www.YouTube.com/OracleWebLogic. Please comment on the Channel or our WebLogic Server blog to let us know what you think. Thanks!