5 Reasons to Upgrade to WebLogic Webcast: Your Questions Answered
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Feb 12, 2013
Do you need to optimize your middleware performance and manageability? Are you looking to consolidate your application infrastructure to a modern shared-services or cloud infrastructure? To answer these questions and more we hosted a live webcast with Mike Lehmann, Senior Director of Product Management for Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle iAS recently.
The live webcast was a major success thanks to all of you who attended and participated. It generated great enthusiasm and many questions most of which we answered during the live session. However, by popular demand, we have enclosed a link below to the all of the questions and answers from the webcast.
It’s not too late
If you missed the live webcast, don’t worry. You can view it on demand at:
Listen to Mike discuss iAS to WebLogic upgrade paths, tools, and best practices for various data center configurations and highlight the benefits of upgrading to WebLogic and describes some of its rich capabilities including:
- Lightweight, Modern Development Experience
- High Density, High Performance Virtualization
- Complete Visibility, Diagnosibility and Management of WebLogic and iAS
For more information, follow WebLogic on:
– Twitter: @OracleWebLogic
– LinkedIn: http://www.linkd.in/oracle_weblogic
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oracleweblogic
– YouTube: www.youtube.com/oracleweblogic