Friday Feb 21, 2014
Wednesday Feb 12, 2014
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Feb 12, 2014
In this part one of a three-part series podcast, Oracle's WebLogic Database integration expert Monica Riccelli and I highlight this unique offering from Oracle. Monica highlights capabilities such a Application Continuity, Database Resident Connection Pooling (DRCP), and Multitenancy from the brand new 12c integration. She provides details of Active Gridlink for RAC and the improvements that NEC experienced with it. Take a listen.
Part II of this podcast series will be released next week. It will focus on specific 12c integration capabilities.
Friday Feb 07, 2014
WebLogic Suite: Foundation Infrastructure for Oracle Internet Application Server (iAS) Customers -- Part II
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Feb 07, 2014
In case you are wondering what the actual steps are to go about upgrading to the latest WebLogic rev, here is the video for that -- 5 Steps to WebLogic Nirvana. Enjoy!
Wednesday Feb 05, 2014
By Ruma Sanyal-Oracle on Feb 05, 2014
WebLogic is the strategic application server infrastructure for Oracle Fusion Middleware and Applications. It is designed to provide a standards-based, mission critical and secure platform for organizations developing and deploying large-scale, cloud environments. Oracle iAS capabilities like Oracle TopLink and Oracle Coherence along with layered products such as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Portal and others have been certified with the WebLogic Server infrastructure. The J2EE runtime underlying Oracle Internet Application Server, Oracle Containers for J2EE (OC4J) has had key capabilities converged and certified with WebLogic Server. The goal has been to enable Oracle customer investments in Oracle Internet Application Server to move forward seamlessly. Watch the following video to learn more.
- Multi-Tenancy EJB
- Concurrency Utilities support in WebLogic Server 12.2.1, Part Five: Multi-tenancy Support
- Concurrency Utilities support in WebLogic Server 12.2.1, Part Four: ContextService
- Concurrency Utilities support in WebLogic Server 12.2.1, Part Three: ManagedThreadFactory
- Concurrency Utilities support in WebLogic Server 12.2.1, Part Two: ManagedScheduledExecutorService
- Concurrency Utilities support in WebLogic Server 12.2.1, Part One: ManagedExecutorService
- Concurrency Utilities support in WebLogic Server 12.2.1
- WLS Replay Statistics
- Patching Oracle Home Across your Domain with ZDT Patching
- Weblogic 12.2.1 Multitenancy Support for Resource Adapter