Tuesday Jun 24, 2008
By Mark Foster on Jun 24, 2008
JavaCAPS 6 / OpenESB offers a very flexible toolset when designing SOA projects. Reusable services can be created in BPEL 2.0, XSLT and EJBs.
A very powerful feature of JavaCAPS6 / OpenESB is the "late-wiring" possibilities that the Composite Application Service Assembly editor (CASA) offers, you can design reusable services and wire them up to multiple external systems using CASA, meaning your service is not just bound to a particular external system, for example.....
There are many tutorials and examples of how to do just this with BPEL and XSLT but little information on how to do this with EJBs.
The tutorial is attached below and is also available on http://wikis.sun.com/display/JavaCAPS/Grok+Java+CAPS where you will find many other useful tutorials and references for JavaCAPS6 in particular
Mark Foster, Obernai, FranceI work for Sun in a team called FAST helping to enable the open source community for Open ESB.
- Intro to Oracle SOA Suite for GFESB Users
- IronMan Switzerland T-21 Weeks
- Orchestrating Data Integrator ETLs with BPEL
- IronMan Switzerland T-23 Weeks
- IronMan Switzerland T-24 Weeks
- Creating Dynamic EJB Proxies to JAX-WS External WebServices using the Dispatch API
- Creating Dynamic EJB Proxies to JAX-RPC External WebServices using the Dynamic Invocation Interface (DII)
- Creating EJB Proxies to External WebServices Using the Dispatch API
- Frankfurt Marathon 2008: T-9 weeks
- Frankfurt Marathon 2008: T-10 weeks