Thursday Feb 19, 2009
Thursday Jul 24, 2008
By Mark Foster on Jul 24, 2008
It is important to understand with the BPEL2.0 SE how the "atomic" flag and persistence affects transactionality.
See my entry on the JavaCAPS Grok which is equally applicable to OpenESB to understand when the combinations of atomicity and persistence should be used.
Mark Foster, Obernai, FranceI work for Sun in a team called FAST helping to enable the open source community for Open ESB.
- Intro to Oracle SOA Suite for GFESB Users
- IronMan Switzerland T-21 Weeks
- Orchestrating Data Integrator ETLs with BPEL
- IronMan Switzerland T-23 Weeks
- IronMan Switzerland T-24 Weeks
- Creating Dynamic EJB Proxies to JAX-WS External WebServices using the Dispatch API
- Creating Dynamic EJB Proxies to JAX-RPC External WebServices using the Dynamic Invocation Interface (DII)
- Creating EJB Proxies to External WebServices Using the Dispatch API
- Frankfurt Marathon 2008: T-9 weeks
- Frankfurt Marathon 2008: T-10 weeks