By Geet Singh-Oracle on Jan 13, 2016
by Geet Singh, Oracle Applications User ExperienceHappy 2016, everyone!
Ready to attend the Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience conference?
The Oracle Applications User Experience team will be there, too.
We are hosting a session on Oracle Supply Chain Management User Experience and will have a usability lab at the conference.
Attend a UX session, and learn more about trends in Oracle SCM user experience
Creating your conference agenda? Make sure to include the session “Oracle Supply Chain Management and Procurement User Experiences: Trends, Tailoring, and Strategy.”
- Learn how the themes of simplicity, mobility, and extensibility guide the roadmap for the Oracle user experience
- View a demonstration of the next generation of user experiences in Oracle SCM and Procurement
- Learn how Oracle is modernizing and unifying the user experience across devices to eliminate the learning curve
Killian Evers & Nicole Giovanetti
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2016
Time: 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.
Location: See agenda
Participate in the usability feedback session at Modern Supply Chain Experience
participate in a feedback session on Oracle's supply chain management
application offerings at the conference and test-drive the Oracle SCM
When: Tuesday, Jan. 26, and Wednesday, Jan. 27
Where: The San Jose Convention Center, Conference Room 230B
5 reasons you won’t want to miss this:
- Bragging rights. Help Oracle design the future of supply chain management applications.
- Make a difference. Provide the UX team with your in depth feedback.
- Test-drive new UI. Experience the latest we have to offer.
- Meet with experts. Interact with Oracle usability engineers and designers.
- Be a part of the Oracle Applications User Experience community. Learn about future events and opportunities to provide feedback on our products.
The event fills up quickly, and seats are limited! If you’re ready to participate, sign up in advance.
Participation in the sessions requires your company or organization to have a Customer Participation Confidentiality Agreement (CPCA) on file. Don’t have one? Let us know, and we’ll start the process.
Never participated in a usability session before? Check out this YouTube video to hear what Oracle customers and partners have to say about their experiences at previous usability feedback sessions.