Oracle Apps UX Team on the Road: What Are We Offering at OHUG Global Conference 2013?
By Kathy.Miedema-Oracle on May 15, 2013
By Gozel Aamoth, Oracle Applications User Experience
If you have read previous “On The Road” blog posts, you may know that the Applications User Experience (Apps UX) team has been travelling all over the world in the last few months. Team members have attended and presented at Alliance 2013 in Indianapolis, IN; OBUG Benelux Connect 2013 in Antwerp, Belgium; and COLLABORATE 2013 in Denver, CO. Our team had a colossal experience at these Oracle User Group conferences: We met Oracle customers and partners who were eager to collaborate with Oracle usability experts and provide feedback on future design trends, participate in an interactive eye-tracking demo, discover the new simplified user interface (UI) for Oracle Fusion Applications, and learn more about enterprise and mobile design patterns.
If you or your colleagues plan to attend the OHUG conference this year, you might be interested to learn what the Apps UX team will offer at this event. There are several ways to meet face-to-face with members of the Applications User Experience team: participate in one of the user feedback sessions; visit our demo pod to learn more about the new simplified user experience for Oracle Fusion Applications; or attend an Apps UX presentation, which you can read about on the Usable Apps Events page.
Onsite Usability Lab: Give us your feedback, and get involved
- Give us your feedback: We are looking for Employees and Managers of all levels to provide feedback on Fusion HCM Time Entry, Online Employee Directory, Manager Dashboard; and PeopleSoft Mobile Absence Management, PeopleSoft Mobile Approvals, Voice Interactions and Gamification in Enterprise applications.
- When and where: Sessions will be scheduled on Tuesday, June 11, and Wednesday, June 12, at the Sheraton Downtown Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas. You may sign up to participate in a one-on-one session or a brainstorming group activity.
- Get involved: This event fills up quickly, and seats are limited. Advance registration is required. RSVP now by sending an email to Jeannette Chadwick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeannette Chadwick from the Oracle Applications User Experience team welcomes participants as they arrive to participate in user feedback sessions.
Demo Station: The new entry experience for Oracle Fusion Applications, mobile, design patterns, and more
Are you looking for a simple, current, and productive way for your users to perform key, quick-entry tasks while still having direct access to the full Oracle Fusion Applications functionality? Stop by the Oracle Applications User Experience demo station at OHUG 2013 and discover the new entry experience for Oracle Fusion Applications.
The Applications User Experience team will also show the latest design concepts for mobile enterprise applications on different mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Having the right mobile applications for your workforce enhances productivity, efficiency, and employee morale and satisfaction. Discuss the similarities, differences, advantages, and challenges of the mobile platform. Chat with us about how these applications and prototypes meet your needs.
- Experience the new simplified UI for Oracle Fusion Applications
- Discover the latest mobile design concepts
- See how Oracle uses design patterns and guidelines to promote standardization and consistency in applications
John Roger, from the Oracle Applications User Experience team, right, conducts an eye-tracking study with a demopod visitor at COLLABORATE 2013.
Attend this presentation to learn about the Oracle User Experience strategy
The Oracle Applications User Experience team will be offering a presentation session at OHUG 2013 that offers a look at the strategy behind the Oracle user experience, and provides a look ahead at where the user experience is going. Visit the Usable Apps Events page to find out when and where this presentation will be held.
Topic: Oracle’s Roadmap to a Simple, Modern User Experience in Fusion Applications
Presenter: Aylin Uysal, Director, Human Capital Management User Experience