Wednesday Nov 14, 2012
Monday Apr 16, 2012
By Di Seghposs on Apr 16, 2012
If you are attending Collaborate 2012 - Sunday, April 22, 2012 – Thursday, April 26, 2012 – Mandalay Bay Convention Center (Las Vegas, NV) -- be sure to stop by our demo pod, SIGS, and sessions!
- SIGs – Sunday 1:00 - 2:00 pm -- OAUG Session #10547 and Quest Session #103530
- Sessions – over 25 UPK-related sessions. Click here and enter keyword “UPK” for session listing
- UPK Demo Pod in the Oracle booth
Don't miss us at Collaborate 2012!
The authors of this blog are members of the UPK product development, management, and marketing teams. On this blog, you'll find UPK news, tips/tricks, upcoming events, and general information on UPK - the easy-to-use, comprehensive content development, deployment, and maintenance platform for increasing project, program, and user productivity.
- Register Today for the February 12th OAUG UPK SIG Webinar
- UPK Productive Day One - Monthly Webinar
- What’s New in UPK 12.1? And beyond…
- REMINDER, Don't Miss Tomorrow's Webinar
- EVENT REMINDER: What's New in UPK 12.1 ESP 1 - webinar
- EVENT REMINDER - Jump Start Your JD Edwards Project with Oracle UPK
- Oracle UPK at Open World - Attend our sessions!
- ANNOUNCING - Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) 12.1 Enablement Service Pack (ESP) 1, Standard & Professional Edition!
- Have you heard of Quest’s UPK Special Interest Group (SIG)?
- Join us at our July 10th webcast, Empower JD Edwards Users with Oracle UPK