By matt.hicks on Nov 14, 2008
Welcome to the Oracle User Productivity Kit blog!
Bill and I are very excited to have this new way of reaching out to our customers, partners, industry analysts, and everyone interested in Oracle UPK. We hope more UPK and Tutor insiders and community leaders will join us in delivering interesting and informative posts.
We are committed to supporting the UPK and Tutor community. As Oracle's acquisition of Global Knowledge Software continues, there may be changes and will be new opportunities for how the community interacts and grows. We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes and new opportunities here and everywhere we can!
What community resources are out there now?
- UPK Forum
- MyForums at Oracle.com hosts the official UPK forum moderated by Ania Gutierrez, Brian Haynes and Lisa Kawahara. Browse there for tips-n-tricks and wisdom from UPK users and Oracle employees. Register to ask your questions and offer your own perspective!
- Oracle Metalink Knowledge Base entries for UPK
- Oracle Metalink, and MySupport at Oracle.com, hosts the official Knowledge Base for UPK and is a great place to check for solutions to known problems. If you experience a problem installing or using Oracle UPK products, look here first! Dazzle forum users with your ability to quote from articles here! You'll need to register to access the site. (Update: I'm told the link only works if you are using the non-flash version of Metalink.)
- Oracle UPK Community Site
- From Metalink, choose the Community Tab. Click Enter Now, then click the User Productivity Kit link on the left. Oracle communities help you leverage professional connections through forum discussions, shared knowledge and documentation, web conferences and more.
- GKS User Community*
- The GKS User Community
is an interactive where you can communicate and exchange ideas on best practices and experiences with Oracle User Productivity Kit.You'll need to register to access the site.
Within each secure forum, participants are provided access to a suite of powerful tools that enable a group of users to effectively get organized, share knowledge and communicate. Join today and discover how you can get the most out of your Global Knowledge Software!
* See the the Global Knowledge Software - Support page.
While surfing this series of tubes, we've stumbled across some other noteworthy blogs. These are external and we take no responsibility for their content or accuracy. But, they were kind enough to talk about UPK, so we'll be kind enough to mention them.
- ebusinessuite UPK category
- A collection of UPK-related posts
- A lengthy article on UPK
If we missed your UPK contribution to the blogosphere, it's only because they don't let us browse the internet all day. Send us a note or leave a comment here and we'll check it out.
We're still doing some setup and housekeeping, so you may notice changes to some areas over the next weeks, thanks for turning a blind eye for a bit.
We hope you'll continue to follow and enjoy the UPK blog. Subscribe to the RSS feed today!