User Productivity Kit Developer Forum - Live Webcast Series, REGISTER NOW!
By Kathryn Lustenberger-Oracle on Mar 08, 2013
Upcoming Session:Tips and Tricks from Development Experts for Editing Your UPK Content
Date: March 19, 2013 Time: 11am PST
Join us for this fun, interactive session. Speakers, Lisa Kawahara and Kathryn Lustenberger will share with you tips and tricks they‘ve learned from years of experiencing working on the Oracle UPK Development team and creating content using Oracle‘s User Productivity Kit. Have you ever wondered how to check the grammar of your custom bubble text? Are you looking for faster ways to navigate and quicker ways to edit content in the UPK topic editor helping you to shorten your development cycle? These topics and more will be covered in this interactive session. They will share several little-known UPK tips and tricks as well as some possible unknown secrets. Come learn new ways to increase your productivity! Topics include:
- Eliminate frames and bubbles
- Navigate frames like a pro
- Easier ways to view frames in the topic editor
- Editing techniques to speed up your creation process
- Fun with screenshots
Sign up now - seats are limited!
Did You miss the last session? RECORDING AVAILABLE!
The first session, “UPK Beyond Oracle, and Beyond Training”, was presented by Beth Renstrom, Sr. Product Manager of the Outbound Product Management team, supported by May Tickner, Sr. Education Consultant and Karen Rihs, responding to questions from the lively group of attendees. Key takeaways from the session included:
- “Being able to use UPK for other applications”
- “Using UPK for the complete lifecycle of a project”
- “Seeing the ‘Test It’ and ‘Do It’ modes. We are new to the product, so it was very interesting seeing all the different ways it can be used.”
Be sure to visit our Web page to make sure you:
- Listen to the recorded session if you missed it live
- Register for future live sessions
- Sign up for Oracle University UPK consulting services