UPK and UPK Professional 11.0 Released Today
By Beth Renstrom on Jul 20, 2011
Oracle Introduces Oracle User Productivity Kit 11.0 and Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0
Help Ensure IT Project Success Accelerate Enterprise Application Adoption With New Ways to Deploy and Assess Information and Knowledge
To help speed the successful deployment, adoption and return on investment of business applications, Oracle is announcing the availability of Oracle User Productivity Kit 11.0 and Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0. Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) and Oracle UPK Professional are easy-to-use and comprehensive content development, deployment and maintenance platforms for increasing productivity and adoption for Oracle, third-party and custom applications projects.
The latest version of Oracle UPK Professional includes the following new functionality:
- “Getting Started” Enablement Content – Jumpstart projects and map success from the start with best practices documentation and instructions.
- Web-based Knowledge Center – Improve efficiency, measure organizational readiness and support ongoing proficiency on a centralized, content deployment, tracking and reporting platform.
- Conceptual-based Assessments and Links – Increase user adoption and knowledge retention through conceptual and transaction-based testing, and engage users with expanded access to additional, relevant information.
- Deployment Enhancements – Streamline publishing with a redesigned publishing wizard that includes publishing to the new Knowledge Center, as well as new HTML publishing options and test case publishing formats for Oracle Application Testing Suite and IBM Rational.
- Much More!
What people are saying...
- "With the help of Oracle User Productivity Kit, we've been able to dramatically reduce the time to deployment for our customers as well as provide them significant savings in terms of implementation costs," said Jordan Collard of Synaptis, The Adoption Experts & UPK Specialists. "We are looking forward to using Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0 in our implementation methodology and to continue to provide time and cost savings to our customers."
- "The deployment and adoption of enterprise applications can be complicated processes that involve complex people, process and change management. Enterprises are always looking for ways to reduce project timelines and increase acceptance of their enterprise applications to maximize ROI," said Trish Trolley, senior director, Oracle User Productivity Kit Product Management. "New features in Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0 target the challenges traditionally associated with user adoption, helping customers achieve IT project success."
- Full Press Release
- UPK 11.0 Information on Oracle.com, includes technical requirements, datasheets, what's new, etc.
- Watch for information around our UPK 11.0 release web session on August 16th!