Oracle UPK 11.1 and Oracle UPK Professional 11.1 Now Available
By Marc Santosusso-Oracle on Mar 09, 2012
Oracle UPK 11.1 and Oracle UPK Professional 11.1 provide the ability to expand content contribution, broaden collaboration, and reduce testing time and costs. Here’s what UPK 11.1 can do for your customers:
· Record It! wizard - Simplify content creation and enable any UPK Developer user to quickly create and edit content in minutes without having to learn UPK.
· Test It! mode - Decrease testing time by streamlining the capturing and compiling of test step results for QA, regression and user acceptance testing of software. Reduce test plan creation time and accelerate the testing cycle by enabling any user to capture the steps to recreate an issue.
· Frame Commenting - Create efficiency in content creation and editing as well as application testing by capturing frame-level notes and information.
· Collaboration Enhancements - Broaden collaboration efforts through easier access to experts. SMEs can monitor feedback or questions on content that may need to be clarified further to ensure knowledge retention.
· Additional Support - Mozilla Firefox 10.0, SAP Netweaver Business Connector for Desktop 3.0, SAP GUI Windows 7.20 patch 9, and other Oracle target applications are supported.
For complete details, download the What’s New in Oracle UPK Professional 11.1 and What’s New in Oracle UPK 11.1. Existing Oracle UPK and UPK Professional customers who are current on maintenance can upgrade to the latest version at no charge by downloading the product(s) at Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
For additional information, check out the new materials available on oracle.com.