Oracle Tutor: Learn Tutor in the comfort of your own home or office
By Emily Chorba on Feb 21, 2011
The primary challenge for companies faced with documenting policies and procedures is to realize that they can do this documentation in-house, with existing resources, using Oracle Tutor. Procedure documentation is a critical success component for supporting corporate governance or other regulatory compliance initiatives and when implementing or upgrading to a new business application. There are over 1000 Oracle Tutor customers worldwide that have used Tutor to create, distribute, and maintain their business procedures. This is easily accomplished because of Tutor's:
- Ease of use by those who have to write procedures (Microsoft Word based authoring)
- Ease of company-wide implementation (complex document management activities are centralized)
- Ease of use by workers who have to follow the procedures (play script format)
- Ease of access by remote workers (web-enabled)
Oracle University is offering Live Virtual Tutor classes!
The class lasts four days, starts on Tuesday and finishes on Friday.
This course is an introduction to the Oracle Tutor suite of products. It focuses on the Policy and Procedure writing feature set of the Tutor applications. Participants will learn about writing procedures and maintaining these particular process document types, all using the Tutor method.
The next three classes are scheduled for:
April 19 - 22
May 31 - June 3
July 5 - 8
You will learn to:
- Write procedures
- Create procedure Flowcharts
- Write support documents
- Create Impact Analysis Reports
- Create Role-base Employee Manuals
- Deploy online Employee Manuals on an Intranet
Enjoy learning Tutor in your local environment. Start the sign up process from this link
Principle Product Manager Oracle Tutor & BPM