Oracle OpenWorld UPK Events - Re-post
By Di Seghposs on Jul 23, 2012
For those who missed last week's post.....Only 70 days left until Oracle Open World!
Register now! Don’t wait!
Oracle Open World: September 30 - October 4, San Francisco, CA
Oracle Open World 2012 will have a full track of UPK sessions this year, plus our UPK Special Interest Group meeting for OAUG and Quest, a day of Hands On Labs, and plenty of opportunity to speak with the experts and network with other customers.
Sessions will include:
- Reducing Your Project Timeline with Oracle User Productivity Kit
- Oracle User Productivity Kit: Industry Trends and Product Roadmap
- Discover the Power of Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional
- Accelerate System Acceptance Testing with Oracle User Productivity Kit
- Making the Case and Justifying ROI for Oracle User Productivity Kit
- Driving a user-centric approach to application deployment with Oracle UPK
- User Productivity Kit Panel - Best Practices to Manage and Deploy Content
- Meet the Experts
UPK Hands on Labs will include:
- Learn the Basics
- Advanced Concepts
- Working in a Multi-user Environment
- An Introduction to the UPK Professional Knowledge Center
The Special Interest Group (SIG) session is always held on Sunday so please make sure to schedule your travel so that you can attend. If you'd like to recieve updates on SIG activities, follow the steps below register with OAUG.
We are very excited about the activities this year. Hope to see you there!
-- Beth Renstrom, UPK Product Management
To register for the OAUG SIG, the OAUG Website can be found at: www.oaug.com
Step 1: Login or create a new OAUG account
Step 2: Choose to Update your Profile
Step 3: Continue through the Profile Update process until you get to the screen with Special Interest Group Information on it (there are 3 or 4 screens before this).
Step 4: Click the All SIGs button.
Step 5: Ensure that the UPK SIG is selected.
Step 6: Continue through the process to update your OAUG Profile and save the changes at the end by clicking the "Update" button on the last screen of the Profile.