Leveraging Oracle User Productivity Kit to Accelerate Your PeopleSoft Upgrade
By Di Seghposs on Nov 03, 2010
Join us for a live webcast featuring City and County of San Francisco as they share how Oracle's User Productivity Kit is being used to help enable their current PeopleSoft HCM installation project. By leveraging the pre-built PeopleSoft content, the City and County of San Francisco jump started their project by accelerating their change management process and leveraging existing best practices.
Participate on Thursday, November 18th at 9 a.m. PT | 12 noon ET to learn more about how UPK can help:
- Accelerate ROI by speeding user adoption
- Cut training costs through efficient authoring and dissemination of training materials
- Increase user productivity with targeted, contextual and just-in-time information and support
- Reduce help desk costs with comprehensive in-application help
- Promote best practices by capturing, preserving and disseminating company processes and standards
- Jump start project scoping, fit/gap analysis, process review and design, testing, and training with pre-built content
- Rapidly create assets used throughout all phases of the upgrade project lifecycle
Oracle UPK captures, maintains, and disseminates critical organizational process knowledge across the enterprise - helping to streamline implementation and maximize ROI of enterprise applications.
Leveraging UPK to Accelerate your PeopleSoft Installation or Upgrade
Thursday, November 18, 2010
9:00 a.m. PT / 12 noon ET