Join us at Thursday's (tomorrow's) webcast on Global ERP Rollouts with UPK
By Kathryn Lustenberger-Oracle on Mar 26, 2014
But, by incorporating Oracle UPK into your project from day one, you can set yourself up for success. That’s what Diodes, Inc. did when they successfully deployed a complex Oracle Global Supply Chain solution in China.
Now, Oracle, IT Convergence and Diodes are teaming to tell their story and inviting companies like yours to our webcast:
Support Global ERP Rollouts with Oracle UPK: The Diodes China Story
Date: Thursday March 27th, 2014
Time: 8:00 am Pacific / 11:00 am Eastern
This webcast includes:
- An overview of UPK’s core functionality
- Examples of how Diodes leveraged UPK to develop content and enhance the ERP testing Lifecycle
- Illustrations of UPK’s context sensitive help, object recognition, and tips on how to develop a centralized repository
- A live demo of UPK in action
This webcast is pitched to ERP project managers, functional leads, CIO’s and anyone interested in ensuring ERP success in Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa or parts in between! Expected duration is 40 minutes plus Q&A.
Register here now to for "Support Global ERP Rollouts with Oracle UPK: The Diodes China Story."
* Please note, load times for the registration form will vary depending on browser and connection speed. Thanks for your patience.