- Upgrade workshop this week in Denver
- SQL Monitoring - Limitation at 300 lines per statement
- Things to consider BEFORE upgrading to Oracle 18.104.22.168 to AVOID poor performance and wrong results
- ORAchk - How to log SRs and ERs for ORAchk
- Optimizer Issue in Oracle 22.214.171.124: "Reduce Group By"
- Why does a PDB require an upgrade?
- DBUA 12c and "datapatch.pl" - things to know
- Webinars about Oracle Database 12c - GERMAN only
- Just to remember what happened on July 13, 2014
- Updated version of the In-Memory Advisor is available
Monday Apr 29, 2013
Friday Apr 19, 2013
By Mike Dietrich-Oracle on Apr 19, 2013
Just a quick note on Allied Irish Banks (AIB), a customer colleagues and I did work with on their upgrade and migration to Oracle Database 11.2 They've done a tremendous job and finally were present at OOW 2012 in San Francisco. Mina, my presales colleague from Oracle Ireland, gave me heads up about the short videos they've produced in SF with the AIB folks now being available on o.com.
Thursday Apr 11, 2013
By Mike Dietrich-Oracle on Apr 11, 2013
Collaborate 2013 is almost over - we are running our final Hands-On-Lab session right now in the Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. For those seeking for the Hands-On-Lab Instructions for our session please be patient until Oracle Database 12c gets released. As soon as this happens we'll offer you the HOL Instructions plus many more information about Oracle Database 12c and the different upgrade and migration paths.
Denver apparently has become my no.3 US city - not only because the mountains are so close by. But the city itself is really worth a visit Please find some impressions below And see you next year at Collaborate 2014 on April 7-11 in Las Vegas.
Yes, again SNOW in Denver ... well ...