- Oracle non-CDB architecture may be desupported after Oracle Database 12.2
- Can you have Oracle Multitenant in Oracle 184.108.40.206 SE2?
- No patches anymore for Oracle Database 220.127.116.11
- Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 Standard Edition (SE2) available for download
- Upgrade downtime credited to APEX
- Migration IBM AIX ==> SPARC Solaris with Data Guard
- DBMS_STATS. GATHER_DICTIONARY_STATS fails with ORA-20001 ORA-6502 ORA-6512 - Concurrent Stats
- Upgrade nach Oracle Database 12c - alles ganz einfach!
- Invalid Table Data before Upgrade to 22.214.171.124?
- Ouch, this hurts: bug 17325413 - patch BEFORE upgrade!
Monday Apr 29, 2013
Friday Apr 19, 2013
By Mike Dietrich-Oracle on Apr 19, 2013
Just a quick note on Allied Irish Banks (AIB), a customer colleagues and I did work with on their upgrade and migration to Oracle Database 11.2 They've done a tremendous job and finally were present at OOW 2012 in San Francisco. Mina, my presales colleague from Oracle Ireland, gave me heads up about the short videos they've produced in SF with the AIB folks now being available on o.com.
Thursday Apr 11, 2013
By Mike Dietrich-Oracle on Apr 11, 2013
Collaborate 2013 is almost over - we are running our final Hands-On-Lab session right now in the Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. For those seeking for the Hands-On-Lab Instructions for our session please be patient until Oracle Database 12c gets released. As soon as this happens we'll offer you the HOL Instructions plus many more information about Oracle Database 12c and the different upgrade and migration paths.
Denver apparently has become my no.3 US city - not only because the mountains are so close by. But the city itself is really worth a visit Please find some impressions below And see you next year at Collaborate 2014 on April 7-11 in Las Vegas.
Yes, again SNOW in Denver ... well ...