Tuxedo Virtual Developer Days
By Todd Little on Jul 12, 2010
Although summer has arrived and I've been pretty quiet, it's not because of lack of things to do or lack of things that have been done. I'm excited to announce that the Oracle Technology Network will be hosting a set of Tuxedo focused Virtual Developer Days. These will be one day or less on-line conferences hosted by OTN around the world during the months of July-September. Here is some additional information:
Oracle Tuxedo, a strategic component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, has significantly evolved during last several years to meet requirements of today's enterprise applications. With introduction of features such as native Web services, an extremely easy-to-use new programming model, metadata driven development, support for Python/Ruby programming languages and much more, Oracle Tuxedo provides a complete platform for enterprise application development. How do you keep up with all the advances in Oracle Tuxedo?
Join us at this free, online, multi-language event series to learn how you can get the most out of your existing Tuxedo services and quickly develop new Web applications.
• Learn new Oracle Tuxedo features from the comfort of your laptop
• Learn what Python, Ruby, and PHP have to do with Oracle Tuxedo
• Get Hands-on either locally with VirtualBox or hosted via the Cloud
• Network Online with Peers, Oracle Tuxedo architects and developers worldwide
• Live Chat in virtual chatroom
• Sessions, Labs, and Live Help in LOCAL Language!
• Post-event access to conference material
• Cloud Hands on Labs powered by Rackspace
Review the agenda details, dates, and language support options.
Space is limited, so register for this event now!
For information and to register go to: http://www.oracle.com/goto/otnvdd
Oh yeah, maybe the most important part, I'll be giving the keynote for the English language versions of the event! :-)
Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect