Details of Tuxedo sessions at OOW
By Deepak Goel on Sep 02, 2010
Here is listing of Tuxedo related sessions at OOW, San Francisco along with date/time and venue for each:
1. Monday, 9/20 at 3:30pm, Marriot Marquis/Salon 9 - S317398: Oracle Tuxedo Roadmap: Mission Critical SOA and Mainframe Application Rehosting
2. Tuesday, 9/21 at 3:30pm, Marriot Marquis/Salon 6 - The ART of Mainframe Migration and Modernization
3. Wednesday, 9/22 at 10am, Hotel Hilton, Franciscan A/ B/ C/ D - S318573: HOL - Be an ARTist: Re-host an IBM Mainframe Online Application to Oracle Tuxedo
4. Wednesday, 9/22 at 4:45pm, Hotel Nikko/Nikko Ballroom II - S317400: How to improve scalability and availability of PHP/Python/Ruby web apps?
5. Thursday, 9/23 at 12pm, Marriot Marquis/Salon 9 - SOA Application Development Using Oracle Service Architecture Leveraging Tuxedo
6. Thursday, 9/23 at 2pm, Hotel Nikko/Nikko Ballroom II - S317399: Leverage high performing non-Java services from Java applications
7. Thursday, 9/23 at 3:30pm, Hilton San Francisco/Franciscan A/ B/ C/ D - S318572: HOL - Develop enterprise apps in PHP, Python or Ruby and scale with Oracle Tuxedo
Tuxedo Demo booth is W-190 in Moscone West.