This blog will cover the Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database and the Oracle Database's In-Memory Database Cache Option ... which is also based on TimesTen. The blog is maintained by Sam Drake. He has worked on the TimesTen product for more than 15 years, and is presently an Architect working in TimesTen development at Oracle.
- Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database release 184.108.40.206 is available for download
- Oracle TimesTen Software Update 220.127.116.11 Release Availability
- ROracle support for TimesTen In-Memory Database
- Announcing Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database 11g Release 2!
- Developing Applications using TimesTen
- TimesTen and In-Memory Database Cache
- Direct And To The Point
- What is TimesTen?
- Welcome to this new blog!