By ThinGuy on Jun 24, 2009
Depending how you read this blog, you might have notice a few subtle changes aimed at increasing usability. The very talented Matthias Müller-Prove, Sun's Desktop Virtualization Engineering Group's User Experience Architect added some cool new features to the Think Thin Blog.
Updates in a nutshell:
- Added TweetMeme twitter badge
- Changed order in right navigation bar
- Added navigation links to the bottom of the blog
- New tagcloud styling
- Open tagcloud by default
- Added tags for each posting
- Changed 'sun ray' tags to 'sunray' and sunray made it to the most popular tags
- Note: Trademark name is still 'Sun Ray' but our blogging engine does not support two word tags, thus Sun Ray related entries were getting two tags Sun & Ray.