Sun Ray Software 5.1.2 Maintenance Release Available
By bhlackey on Jan 24, 2011
Oracle has just released the second maintenance release to Sun Ray Software 5.1.
This release is available on My Oracle Support to customers with a valid support agreement.
To find this patch, click the Patches and Updates tab and in the Search section enter the Patch ID 11659754.
This release addresses the following issues.
Sun Ray Server Software
- 6623503 - utfwload doesn't list the DTUs showing yuvicons
- 6623505 - utwho doesn't list the DTUs showing yuvicons
- 6767357 - RHA loops on disconnect/reconnect when previous RHA greeter didn't exit for some reason
- 6879782 - "Line in" option should be grayed out in Audio Input as Sun Ray 3 plus DTU doesn't have Line in port
- 6928850 - "Line in" option should be grayed out in Audio Input as Venice DTU doesn't have Line in port
- 6895777 - utseriald mutex locking needs cleanup
- 6969162 - Default control chars wrong on Linux serial ports
- 6969188 - Missing ioctls on utseriald on Linux cause "stty --all" to fail
- 6920052 - utdevctl can fail to establish contact with the DTU on lossy networks
- 6922945 - Multihead re-configuration takes about 50 seconds occasionally
- 6926827 - "utdesktop -a" with specific characters could cause error in "utpushd"
- 6932123 - Support for the Evoluent "Vertical Mouse 3"
- 6970293 - HP laserjet model number P3015 dn does not work with SRWC 2.2
- 6988752 - USB library fix for HP P3015 dn printer (for 4.2_patch only, N/P for 4.1_patch)
- 6971449 - SRSS X visuals on Linux need to expose RGB pixel byte order
- 6968005 - need capability to support RGB pixel byte order
- 6977061 - Lost packets issue on SR3/3i (MiTAC)
- 6985280 - SR3 DTUs suddenly reset after receiving specific types of network traffic.
- 6985708 - Xnewt crashes when running 3D applications
- 6981354 - Exiting Autocad 12.0 GUI causes user's Sun Ray Session to exit and requires user to log back in
- 6990471 - "Force Full Duplex" option not working on Sun Ray 3 Plus
- 6993384 - Xnewt default font path should use unscaled & scaled modifiers
- 6993679 - Lock screen text is garbled in Japanese locale because 6811761 fix is incomplete
- 6995619 - uttsc-bin aborts if DISPLAY is set to IP-addr:<X>.<s> (s = screen# of SR mutihead group)
- 6996009 - Sun Ray 3 family (3/3plus/3i) firmware should include the fix for CR# 6910599
- 7004863 - utkioskoverride can core because libutadmin mallocs wrong size
- 6942148 - uttsc often crashes while using Novell GroupWise client (version 8.01)
- 6973511 - Clicking on the close advert link in hotmail.com will cause uttsc to exit abnormally
- 6973512 - Uttsc dies when accessing a website with the Sun Flash MMR extension installed in Internet Explorer
- 6991409 - uttsc-bin process crashes or spikes up CPU utilization to 25% after IE process crash or killed
- 6991978 - Frozen XP Desktop session on VDI 3.2 with latest Sun Ray Software patches
- 6993074 - Windows Connector segmentation fault with -r sound:off or -r sound:remote on Windows XP/2003
- 6993438 - Session does not get redirected with windows 2008 R2 when Security Layer is set to Negotiate
- 6995350 - Make pulldown header available in non fullscreen mode when no Window manager is running
- 6995342 - Minimize option in pulldown header should be disabled for VDI kiosk - the functionality doesn't work
- 6995351 - The pulldown header should get a modern look
- 6995358 - Add new optimized hotdesking mode that allows follow-me printing
- 6997715 - Printer redirection fails when -i or -p options used with uttsc
- 6999683 - Disconnections of uttsc at VM's boot up
- 7002809 - uttsc session hangs when connected to Windows 2008 R2 during start up sometimes