SRSS 4.0 Add-ons
By bhlackey on Sep 28, 2007
These are easy to install and automatically configured components which deliver typically desired features.
The current set of Add-ons include:
- Remote Control Toolkit - Remote Control functions for all SRSS sessions based on VNC - Updated for SRSS 4.0
- Follow-Me Printing - Integrates the basic follow-me printing functionality
- Sun Ray Windows Connector Lockscreen - Provides "Lock-on-card-removal" function for uttsc sessions
- Kiosk Generic Session - Provides a blank X Canvas which will run the script given in the Arguments field of the Kiosk GUI
- ICA Kiosk Session - Complete, easy to install and configure ICA session. Including all .ini file manipulation. I'm almost done here. Need to fix a keyboard issue with Linux
- SRWC Advanced USB - Using the scrips provided by Daniel Cifuentes, this should simplify access to USB devices
- Kiosk Billboard - Provides an easy to use mechanism for using Sun Rays as electronic billboard devices.
More detailed information and download links can be found on the wiki:
DISCLAIMER: The software script(s) included with this package are not a generally available standard Sun product. It is a fundamental condition of supply of the software script(s) that Customer accepts them 'as is' and without warranty of any kind.
No support services of any kind are available for the software script(s). There is no guarantee that operation of any of the software script(s) shall be uninterrupted or error free. Nor that functions contained in the software script(s) shall operate in the combinations which may be selected for use.
There is also no promise that updated or upgraded versions of the software script(s) will be issued.
Please give these a try, and let me know what breaks, and what I've missed and I'll try to get it fixed. Also, if you have any ideas for other Add-Ons, please let me know.