I Hate My Thirties
By ThinGuy on Aug 04, 2007
There's a new show on VH-1 called "I Hate My 30's", and there are some pretty funny blogs over here. I found my self laughing at the Body Blog by Bruce, which is pretty sad because it's so spot on for me.
While I've never had a problem with my age, I can throw together a few complaints.
5) Hair. I guess it's migrating south for the winter...going the "back" way.
4) Realizing that the music you grew up with is now being played on Classic Rock stations. Billy Idol is Classic Rock? G & R's Welcome to the Jungle is 20 years old?
3) Not getting carded when the sign clearly states "We ID Under 40"
2) Thinking to myself at stop lights, "I wish they would turn that music down"
1) Anytime "my body says, 'you cant do this boy' but my pride says, 'oh, yes you can!'" Which is far too often.
I know people hate meme's but I'd love to hear your top 5.