Chicken Enchilada Casserole
By ThinGuy on Mar 05, 2008
- Assortment of Peppers
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Jalapenos, chopped
- 2 Serranos, chopped
- 2 Anahiem Chiles, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 8 Chicken Breasts, baked and then shredded
- 4 cups of Roasted Salsa Verde
- 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Cook up some peppers and onions until the onions are translucent.
Mix the chicken with the peppers/onion mixture. Add two cups of the salsa and mix together.
In a glass baking dish, spread about 1 cup of the salsa on the bottom then pack in the mixture. Top with another cup of salsa.
Cover with two cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Into the a 350F degree oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese starts to brown
Let rest for about 15 minutes.
Serve with sour cream and additional salsa. Enjoy!