Zone Clusters Blueprint available - How to deploy virtual clusters and why
By tf on Mar 06, 2009
If you have read the introducing blog about the new Zone Clusters feature, which got released with Solaris Cluster 3.2 01/09, then you might be also interested that a new blueprint has been published: Zone Clusters - How to deploy virtual clusters and why, again written by the techlead himself: Dr. Ellard Roush.
Note that you need to login with your Sun Online Account.
The following topics are getting covered:
- Some background on virtualization technologies
- High level overview of Zone Cluster
- Zone Cluster customer use cases
- Zone Cluster design overview
- Creation of an example Zone Cluster
- Detailed examples for the many clzonecluster commands