By Cwarticki-Oracle on Jul 11, 2012
The Fusion Application Support Team (FAST) launched three communities on the My Oracle Support Community. These communities provide another channel for customers to get the information about Fusion Applications that they need.
The three Fusion Applications communities are:
· Technical - FA community -- covers all the Fusion Applications technology stack and technical questions from users.
· Applications and Business Processes community -- covers all the functional questions and issues raised by users for all Fusion Applications except HCM.
· Fusion Applications HCM community -- covers the functional questions and issues raised by users for Fusion HCM product family.
Good for Our Customers
Customers participating in these communities can ask questions and get timely responses from Oracle Fusion Applications experts who monitor the communities. The customers can search the Fusion Applications Community contents for information and answers. They also can collaborate with other customers and benefit from the collective experience of the community -- especially from people like you.
All customers and partners are invited to join My Oracle Support Community for Fusion Applications.
We believe that participating in the Fusion Applications communities can be a win-win option for everyone. We invite you to become an active part of the thriving Fusion Applications communities and experience how this interesting and insightful dialog can benefit you.
How to Join the Community
Navigate to http://communities.oracle.com.
Click the Profile Tab to register yourself and edit your profile.
· You can subscribe to the Fusion Applications communities by editing your Community Subscriptions.
· You can get RSS feeds for each of your subscribed communities from the same section.