Oracle-Xcerpts from the Experts Vol #1
By Cwarticki-Oracle on Jan 04, 2012
A brief about what's what, in and around Oracle.
- An absolute must-read from the "DBA's DBA" Tom Kyte - Tom Kyte’s Resolutions for 2012
I wish I had his audience attendance numbers
- The best place for FREE online training on Database, EM, DevTools, BI and more. It's your personal development plan for 2012 - Oracle Learning Library
- I was surfing around the Oracle Support home page and came across this useful link (that I didn't know existed). Oracle Customer Successes. Search by keyword or by customer.
- Oracle Mix - Bringing like-minded users together, sharing ideas, best practices, and solutions. The operative word here is Mix. Blend, get it? Create your own mix groups if you want. Mix products with products or products with industries. Sign up. Sign in.
- If you're an HR professional you should be subscribed to the Information Indepth Newsletter for HCM. The latest edition can be found here. By the way, OHUG is one of the most powerful usergroups I've worked with over the years. Join it.