This blog is to inform customers about Solaris 11 maintenance best practice, feature enhancements, and key issues. The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle. The Documents contained within this site may include statements about Oracle's product development plans. Many factors can materially affect these plans and the nature and timing of future product releases. Accordingly, this Information is provided to you solely for information only, is not a commitment to deliver any material code, or functionality, and SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON IN MAKING PURCHASING DECISIONS. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Oracle. THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE INCORPORATED INTO ANY CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH ORACLE OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES. ORACLE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION. Gerry Haskins, Director, Software Lifecycle Engineering
- New ORAchk Version 220.127.116.11.7 Released
- Overview of Oracle Solaris Release Cadence, IPS, SRUs, IDRs, and CVE Metadata
- The new ORAchk 18.104.22.168.6 is now available to download
- Solaris 11, M7, and SuperCluster M7 Updates
- ORAchk 22.214.171.124.5 now available
- OpenWorld product releases: SuperCluster M7, M7, T7, Solaris 11.3, Solaris Cluster 4.3, etc.
- How to reduce your production lifecycle issue rate by over 70% in one simple step
- The Whole Enchilada!
- Oracle Installation Services Reduce Customer Issues By Over 70%!
- Solaris 11.3 Beta and FOSS Evaluation Packages for Solaris 11.2