This blog is to inform customers about Solaris 11 maintenance best practice, feature enhancements, and key issues. The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle. The Documents contained within this site may include statements about Oracle's product development plans. Many factors can materially affect these plans and the nature and timing of future product releases. Accordingly, this Information is provided to you solely for information only, is not a commitment to deliver any material code, or functionality, and SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON IN MAKING PURCHASING DECISIONS. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Oracle. THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE INCORPORATED INTO ANY CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITH ORACLE OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES. ORACLE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION. Gerry Haskins, Director, Software Lifecycle Engineering
- Oracle Installation Services Reduce Customer Issues By Over 70%!
- Solaris 11.3 Beta and FOSS Evaluation Packages for Solaris 11.2
- ORAchk 22.214.171.124.4 now available
- Warts and All!
- Getting fixes faster
- iSCSI improvements
- New ORAchk Version 126.96.36.199.3 Released
- Fancy trying Oracle Sun's new M7 processor in the Software In Silicon Cloud ?
- New Solaris 11 CPU package to install and track CVE security fixes
- ORAchk New Version 188.8.131.52.1