By seanharris on Jun 21, 2007
I have recently upgraded my laptop and with it came the latest 2.x versions of firefox and thunderbird. Upgrading to these latest versions had been something that I had delayed a) knowing that a new laptop was on it's way and b) hearing war stories from friends who had made the upgrade early and had issues with plug-ins. ie. I was following the policy of - if it ain't broke then don't fix it - a strategy that I occasionally follow but not often enough according to my wife and family.
Anyway virtually all of my plug-ins worked except the British English Dictionary, which bearing in mind my awful spelling and the current state of my eye sight is a major issue. After a short search on the web I found the solution to my issue and followed the directions to achieve a working result.
I have made available for download the results of what I did.