By Nitesh Jain on Aug 29, 2012
Oracle SOA Suite Healthcare came up with a new way of monitoring where user can configure a dashboard and follow the dynamic runtime changes.
Oracle SOA Suite for healthcare integration dashboards display information about the current health of the endpoints in a healthcare integration application. You can create and configure multiple dashboards as needed to monitor the status and volume metrics for the endpoints you have defined. The Dashboards reflects changes that occur in the runtime repository, such as purging runtime instance data, new messages processed, and new error messages. You can display data for various time periods, and you can manually refresh the data in real time or set the dashboard to automatically refresh at set intervals.
Dashboard shows the following information:
- Status: The current status of the endpoint, such as Running, Idle, Disabled, or Errors.
- Messages Sent: The number of messages sent by the endpoint in the specified time period.
- Messages Received: The number of messages received by the endpoint in the specified time period.
- Errors: The number of messages with errors for the endpoint in the given time period.
- Last Sent: The date and time the last message was sent from the endpoint.
- Last Received: The date and time the last message was received from the endpoint.
- Last Error: The date and time of the last error for the endpoint.
It also shows the detailed view of a specific Endpoint
- The document type.
- The number of messages received per second.
- The total number of message processed in the specified time period.
- The average size of each message.