Monday Nov 15, 2010
Friday Oct 22, 2010
Monday Jun 07, 2010
New article available in "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process
By Simone Geib on Jun 07, 2010
It is my pleasure to announce the publishing of another article in our "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: "Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process: Meta Data Cache Control in Oracle WebLogic Integration and Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite".
This article explains how dynamic data can be retrieved in a business process using Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite and shows the similarities to the WLI XML MetaData Cache Control. Lots of customers have asked about this comparison and I hope they will find it useful.
The article follows "Setting Web Service and JCA Adapter Endpoints Dynamically in Oracle SOA Suite" which describes how web services and JCA adapter endpoints in SOA Suite can be changed at run-time, and so completes the use case where a BPEL process writes to a file (via file adapter) and the output directory and the file name are set dynamically.
Please let me know what you think about the series and this specific article.
- Responding in Real-Time with James Taylor
- API Management as a solution to Mobile Enablement
- Mobile Service Enablement with Oracle Service Bus
- Integration for Airlines and Cargo Hubs
- Simplifying Enterprise Mobile Integration
- "Drive-In Theater Webcast" Recap - Oracle Cloud Adapter for Salesforce.com
- NTT Communications delivers on predictive monitoring using Oracle Event Processing
- Oracle SOA Suite Customer Schneider National CIO on Oracle cio2cio
- Agilent Transforms IT with Oracle SOA Suite, Delivers on Mobile Strategy
- My Oracle Support Community has a new platform, with new functionality