Monday Nov 15, 2010
Friday Oct 22, 2010
Monday Jun 07, 2010
New article available in "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process
By Simone Geib-Oracle on Jun 07, 2010
It is my pleasure to announce the publishing of another article in our "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: "Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process: Meta Data Cache Control in Oracle WebLogic Integration and Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite".
This article explains how dynamic data can be retrieved in a business process using Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite and shows the similarities to the WLI XML MetaData Cache Control. Lots of customers have asked about this comparison and I hope they will find it useful.
The article follows "Setting Web Service and JCA Adapter Endpoints Dynamically in Oracle SOA Suite" which describes how web services and JCA adapter endpoints in SOA Suite can be changed at run-time, and so completes the use case where a BPEL process writes to a file (via file adapter) and the output directory and the file name are set dynamically.
Please let me know what you think about the series and this specific article.
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video
- Cloud Platform Online Forum - Cloud Integration Session
- SOA Suite 12c: Topology Suggestions
- Customizing Oracle MFT File Rename Java Callout
- Customizing Oracle MFT with Java Overview
- SOA Suite 12c: Problem with slow domain creation
- Enhance your Customer Experience with Oracle RightNow Cloud Adapter
- New SOA 12c course
- Oracle Announces Oracle API Catalog to Simplify API Management
- Oracle Cloud Adapter-Customer Insights Webcast: Advanstar