Thursday May 30, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Gary Barg on Apr 10, 2013
A new self-study course (Introduction to Oracle Business Rules) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 20 minutes. You can access the self-study, at no charge, here.
It is intended for those new to Oracle Business Rules, who seek an understanding of the core vocabulary and concepts. It presents the elements of the Oracle Business Rules dictionary and explains the basics of the Oracle Business Rules Engine.
We will be posting a similarly focused Human Workflow (HWF) self-study in a few weeks.
Let us know what you think!
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video
- Cloud Platform Online Forum - Cloud Integration Session
- SOA Suite 12c: Topology Suggestions
- Customizing Oracle MFT File Rename Java Callout
- Customizing Oracle MFT with Java Overview
- SOA Suite 12c: Problem with slow domain creation
- Enhance your Customer Experience with Oracle RightNow Cloud Adapter
- New SOA 12c course
- Oracle Announces Oracle API Catalog to Simplify API Management
- Oracle Cloud Adapter-Customer Insights Webcast: Advanstar