Thursday May 30, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Gary Barg on Apr 10, 2013
A new self-study course (Introduction to Oracle Business Rules) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 20 minutes. You can access the self-study, at no charge, here.
It is intended for those new to Oracle Business Rules, who seek an understanding of the core vocabulary and concepts. It presents the elements of the Oracle Business Rules dictionary and explains the basics of the Oracle Business Rules Engine.
We will be posting a similarly focused Human Workflow (HWF) self-study in a few weeks.
Let us know what you think!
- Boost Sales Productivity and Lead Generation with Oracle Cloud Adapters for Sales Cloud and Eloqua
- What is the Power of Cloud? (to the Business)
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne SF 2015 – Call for Proposals has been extended!
- Comparison of inplace and side by side upgrade
- ONE WEEK LEFT - SF 2015 Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Last day @ Collaborate 2015 - 2 more SOA sessions to attend!
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Wednesday, April 15
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Monday, April 13
- Jazz Up Your Oracle SaaS with the #1 PaaS - COLLABORATE 2015
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video