Thursday May 30, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Gary Barg on Apr 10, 2013
A new self-study course (Introduction to Oracle Business Rules) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 20 minutes. You can access the self-study, at no charge, here.
It is intended for those new to Oracle Business Rules, who seek an understanding of the core vocabulary and concepts. It presents the elements of the Oracle Business Rules dictionary and explains the basics of the Oracle Business Rules Engine.
We will be posting a similarly focused Human Workflow (HWF) self-study in a few weeks.
Let us know what you think!
- Oracle SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration at OOW2015
- Mission-Critical B2B Customer Implementations at OOW2015
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: Gain Insight into Integration and Improve Operational Intelligence [CON7975]
- Integration Cloud Service Now and in the Future
- Oracle Service (SOA) & Cloud Integration @ Oracle OpenWorld 2015!
- Scriptable MFT: The Ginsu Knife of MFT Callouts
- Restricted View
- Oracle Announces Integration Cloud Service, the Next-Generation Integration Platform in the Cloud
- Using Oracle Service Bus with Apache Kafka
- Preparing Your Database for SOA Suite 12c