Thursday May 30, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Gary Barg on Apr 10, 2013
A new self-study course (Introduction to Oracle Business Rules) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 20 minutes. You can access the self-study, at no charge, here.
It is intended for those new to Oracle Business Rules, who seek an understanding of the core vocabulary and concepts. It presents the elements of the Oracle Business Rules dictionary and explains the basics of the Oracle Business Rules Engine.
We will be posting a similarly focused Human Workflow (HWF) self-study in a few weeks.
Let us know what you think!
- ONE WEEK LEFT - SF 2015 Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Last day @ Collaborate 2015 - 2 more SOA sessions to attend!
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Wednesday, April 15
- Oracle Integration (SOA) sessions at Collaborate - Monday, April 13
- Jazz Up Your Oracle SaaS with the #1 PaaS - COLLABORATE 2015
- Why I'm Excited About Oracle Integration Cloud Service - New Video
- Cloud Platform Online Forum - Cloud Integration Session
- SOA Suite 12c: Topology Suggestions
- Customizing Oracle MFT File Rename Java Callout
- Customizing Oracle MFT with Java Overview