Thursday May 30, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Gary Barg on Apr 10, 2013
A new self-study course (Introduction to Oracle Business Rules) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 20 minutes. You can access the self-study, at no charge, here.
It is intended for those new to Oracle Business Rules, who seek an understanding of the core vocabulary and concepts. It presents the elements of the Oracle Business Rules dictionary and explains the basics of the Oracle Business Rules Engine.
We will be posting a similarly focused Human Workflow (HWF) self-study in a few weeks.
Let us know what you think!
- Mobile Service Enablement with Oracle Service Bus
- Integration for Airlines and Cargo Hubs
- Simplifying Enterprise Mobile Integration
- "Drive-In Theater Webcast" Recap - Oracle Cloud Adapter for Salesforce.com
- NTT Communications delivers on predictive monitoring using Oracle Event Processing
- Oracle SOA Suite Customer Schneider National CIO on Oracle cio2cio
- Agilent Transforms IT with Oracle SOA Suite, Delivers on Mobile Strategy
- My Oracle Support Community has a new platform, with new functionality
- Oracle Introduces Cloud Adapter to Simplify Salesforce.com Integration
- Spend a Day in the Cloud at Oracle Cloud World