By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
Are your customers using Oracle Fusion Middleware to deliver unique business value? If so, submit a nomination today for the 2014 Oracle Excellence Awards for Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation as their Oracle Sales Partner or encourage them to submit their own nomination. These highly coveted awards honor customers and their partners for their cutting-edge solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware. Winners are selected based on the uniqueness of their business case, business benefits, level of impact relative to the size of the organization, complexity and magnitude of implementation, and the originality of architecture. Customer Winners receive a free pass to Oracle OpenWorld 2014 in San Francisco (September 28-October 2) and will be honored during a special event at OpenWorld. Award Winners become great references as well!
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Application Foundation
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture
- Business Process Management
- Oracle WebCenter
- Oracle Identity Management
- Oracle Data Integration
- Oracle Development Tools and Framework
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- To be considered for this award, complete or have your clients complete the Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation SOA nomination form and send to: Innovation-Middleware_us@oracle.com
- Please complete this form with as much detail as possible.
- Nominations that do not have the solution area identified and the disclaimer on the last page cannot be considered for award
- Submit completed form and any relevant supporting documents to the email address above.
- IMPORTANT: Include category and company name in your email subject line, for example:
when submitting your nomination.
- Oracle may contact you to collect additional details, if necessary.
- Winners will be notified in mid-August.
The deadline to submit all nominations is 5pm Pacific on June 20, 2014.
An ideal nomination should highlight criteria including, but not limited to:
- Innovative and visionary use of SOA Suite 11g
- Originality of architecture
- Uniqueness of business use case
- Level of impact such as ROI or other measurable business benefit
- Solution in or close to production
- Solution includes one or more of the following:
- Cloud integration
- Mobile enablement
- Fusion Applications integration
- B2B projects, especially replacement of legacy solutions (Sterling, Gentran, etc.)
- Processing and integration of events from devices (Internet of Things)
- Usage of complementary technologies such as Data Integration, BPM, Business Intelligence…
To Award Winners
- An Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation trophy
- One free pass to Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Priority consideration for placement in Profit magazine, Oracle Magazine, or other Oracle publications & press releases
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation logo for inclusion on your own Website and/or press release
To All Nominees
- Consideration for participating in OpenWorld 2014 panels and speaking opportunities
- Consideration for featured Customer Success Story on Oracle.com
- Consideration for placement in Profit magazine and/or Oracle Magazine
- Consideration for placement in an Oracle press release or Oracle Fusion Middleware podcast