Thursday May 30, 2013
A new self study course (Using Oracle Business Rules in BPEL) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 40 minutes. You can access it, at no charge, here.
This course leverages the vocabulary and concepts from the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study as it discusses the configuration of the Oracle Business Rules service component, and the calling of the configured component from a BPEL process. It's a follow-on to the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study.
Let us know what you think!
- Live Webcast: Dell, JDSU, and Keste Validate Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Mobile Integration using Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Managing Files for the Hybrid Cloud - Oracle Managed File Transfer 12c
- Oracle Unveils Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Oracle SOA Suite - Highlighted Travel and Transportation Customer References
- Oracle SOA Suite - Highlighted Consumer Goods Customer References
- TechDemocracy on Oracle HealthCare Integration
- How Garmin Navigates Integration with Oracle SOA Suite - Webcast
- SOA's Role in Simplifying Mobile Enablement
- Ricoh Differentiates Business with Unified Cloud and On-Premise Integration