Thursday May 30, 2013
A new self study course (Using Oracle Business Rules in BPEL) was recently posted to the Oracle Learning Library. This self-study course runs about 40 minutes. You can access it, at no charge, here.
This course leverages the vocabulary and concepts from the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study as it discusses the configuration of the Oracle Business Rules service component, and the calling of the configured component from a BPEL process. It's a follow-on to the Introduction to Oracle Business Rules self-study.
Let us know what you think!
- Ricoh Differentiates Business with Unified Cloud and On-Premise Integration
- Mobile and Application Integration at Collaborate14 This Week in Las Vegas
- Canon Delivers New System Architecture with Oracle SOA Suite
- Distributed Intelligence in IoT Deployments
- Emdeon Simplifies Healthcare with Oracle SOA on Exalogic
- Call for Nominations: Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation 2014
- Zero to SOA in Minutes! Announcing the SOA/BPM 11g 22.214.171.124.0 Virtual Machine appliance
- Responding in Real-Time with Big Data
- API Management as a solution to Mobile Enablement
- Mobile Service Enablement with Oracle Service Bus