Friday Oct 22, 2010
Monday Jun 07, 2010
New article available in "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process
By Simone Geib-Oracle on Jun 07, 2010
It is my pleasure to announce the publishing of another article in our "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: "Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process: Meta Data Cache Control in Oracle WebLogic Integration and Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite".
This article explains how dynamic data can be retrieved in a business process using Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite and shows the similarities to the WLI XML MetaData Cache Control. Lots of customers have asked about this comparison and I hope they will find it useful.
The article follows "Setting Web Service and JCA Adapter Endpoints Dynamically in Oracle SOA Suite" which describes how web services and JCA adapter endpoints in SOA Suite can be changed at run-time, and so completes the use case where a BPEL process writes to a file (via file adapter) and the output directory and the file name are set dynamically.
Please let me know what you think about the series and this specific article.
- Restricted View
- Oracle Announces Integration Cloud Service, the Next-Generation Integration Platform in the Cloud
- Using Oracle Service Bus with Apache Kafka
- Preparing Your Database for SOA Suite 12c
- Boost Sales Productivity and Lead Generation with Oracle Cloud Adapters for Sales Cloud and Eloqua
- What is the Power of Cloud? (to the Business)
- Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne SF 2015 – Call for Proposals has been extended!
- Comparison of inplace and side by side upgrade
- ONE WEEK LEFT - SF 2015 Call for Proposals is LIVE!
- Last day @ Collaborate 2015 - 2 more SOA sessions to attend!