Friday Oct 22, 2010
Monday Jun 07, 2010
New article available in "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process
By Simone Geib on Jun 07, 2010
It is my pleasure to announce the publishing of another article in our "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: "Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process: Meta Data Cache Control in Oracle WebLogic Integration and Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite".
This article explains how dynamic data can be retrieved in a business process using Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite and shows the similarities to the WLI XML MetaData Cache Control. Lots of customers have asked about this comparison and I hope they will find it useful.
The article follows "Setting Web Service and JCA Adapter Endpoints Dynamically in Oracle SOA Suite" which describes how web services and JCA adapter endpoints in SOA Suite can be changed at run-time, and so completes the use case where a BPEL process writes to a file (via file adapter) and the output directory and the file name are set dynamically.
Please let me know what you think about the series and this specific article.
- Ricoh Differentiates Business with Unified Cloud and On-Premise Integration
- Mobile and Application Integration at Collaborate14 This Week in Las Vegas
- Canon Delivers New System Architecture with Oracle SOA Suite
- Distributed Intelligence in IoT Deployments
- Emdeon Simplifies Healthcare with Oracle SOA on Exalogic
- Call for Nominations: Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation 2014
- Zero to SOA in Minutes! Announcing the SOA/BPM 11g 126.96.36.199.0 Virtual Machine appliance
- Responding in Real-Time with Big Data
- API Management as a solution to Mobile Enablement
- Mobile Service Enablement with Oracle Service Bus