Friday Oct 22, 2010
Monday Jun 07, 2010
New article available in "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process
By Simone Geib-Oracle on Jun 07, 2010
It is my pleasure to announce the publishing of another article in our "SOA Suite Essentials for WLI Users" series: "Dynamic Data Lookup in a Business Process: Meta Data Cache Control in Oracle WebLogic Integration and Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite".
This article explains how dynamic data can be retrieved in a business process using Domain Value Maps in SOA Suite and shows the similarities to the WLI XML MetaData Cache Control. Lots of customers have asked about this comparison and I hope they will find it useful.
The article follows "Setting Web Service and JCA Adapter Endpoints Dynamically in Oracle SOA Suite" which describes how web services and JCA adapter endpoints in SOA Suite can be changed at run-time, and so completes the use case where a BPEL process writes to a file (via file adapter) and the output directory and the file name are set dynamically.
Please let me know what you think about the series and this specific article.
- We Have Moved - Check out blogs.oracle.com/integration
- Oracle SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration at OOW2015
- Mission-Critical B2B Customer Implementations at OOW2015
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: Gain Insight into Integration and Improve Operational Intelligence [CON7975]
- Integration Cloud Service Now and in the Future
- Oracle Service (SOA) & Cloud Integration @ Oracle OpenWorld 2015!
- Scriptable MFT: The Ginsu Knife of MFT Callouts
- Restricted View
- Oracle Announces Integration Cloud Service, the Next-Generation Integration Platform in the Cloud
- Using Oracle Service Bus with Apache Kafka