By Simone Geib on May 03, 2012
The integration PM team is very pleased to announce the release of a new version of our pre-configured SOA/BPM VirtualBox image for testing and evaluation. This VirtualBox appliance contains a fully configured, ready-to-use SOA/BPM/Webcenter 184.108.40.206.0 installation.
All you need is to install Oracle VM VirtualBox on your desktop/laptop and import the SOA/BPM appliance and you are ready to try out SOA Suite and BPM Suite -- no installation and configuration required!
The following software is installed in this VritualBox image:
- Oracle Enterprise Linux (64-bit) EL 5 Update 5
- Oracle XE Database 11.2.0
- Oracle SOA Suite 220.127.116.11.0 (includes Service Bus)
- Oracle BPM Suite 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Webcenter Content (Enterprise Content Management) 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle Webcenter Suite 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.0
- JRockit R28.2.0-79-146777-1.6.0_29s
- Sun Java SDK 1.6.0_29-b11
If you want to try it out, please go to the Pre-built Virtual Machine for SOA Suite and BPM Suite 11g OTN page for detailed instructions on downloading and importing the VirtualBox image.
Please let us know what you think.